Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Metal-companies.com’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the www.metal-companies website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. While we endeavour to keep the information up to date, correct and of highest quality, neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. Any reliance you place on such information and on using the results obtained from such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- In no event will Metal-companies.com, or any of its information providers, be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- You acknowledge and agree that it is technically impossible to provide the web site free of faults, bugs and errors and that access to the web site is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Every effort is made to keep our website up and running smoothly, however, we do not accept any liability for faults which may lead to temporary unavailability of our web site or any web sites or e-mails and contact forms from our database, whether this is within our reasonable control or not. We do not accept any liability of any kind of errors and faults on any site from our database.
- We update our web site regularly and so may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we have the option to suspend the site or to close it indefinitely.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
You acknowledge that the ‘Metal-companies.com’ system is a proprietary product of Hrvoje Zubčić, bacc.oec, Rijeka, Croatia (‘Owner’) and is protected by Copyright law and that owner reserves all rights of ownership and copyright and all other intellectual property rights in any version of the Metal-companies.com system in any format or any medium.
You shall not and shall not have the right to sell, assign, transfer, rent, lease, sublicense, lend, give or make available to others your ‘Metal-companies.com’ material that you purchased on this site, system user account including username and password or make them available in any manner for use by any other person, or firm, or customer without the express written permission of the owner.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. We have no control nor responsibility over the nature, content and availability of those sites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply that we recommend or endorse these website(s) and/or views expressed within them.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name, last name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services. We may periodically send promotional emails about new features, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be displayed in the list of users/contributors
if you have previously agreed to us displaying and using your personal information, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.